We're committed to helping you get your essential needs.
We support your essential needs during the pandemic.
In order to keep each other safe, here are some reminders to take note of:
- To keep you and our Partner Drivers safe, please sanitize, wash your hands, practice good hygiene, and social distancing.
- Keep yourself updated on the developments of COVID-19 info for Albertans. (Click here to stay updated through the COVID-19 info for Albertans)
- Kindly bear with us in case of delays as we do our best to accommodate your deliveries.
- Ditch The Kitch and our Partner Drivers are following the safety procedures to ensure that every delivery is done safely.
- Use contactless payment whenever possible:
- key fob
- pay online
- tap and go
- mobile payments
- Ask for contactless delivery if available. Have your food dropped off your doorstep.
- Keep your distance from the delivery person (at least 2 arms lengths, approximately 2 metres).
- Wash your hands after handling the delivery.
- Put away your groceries, especially items requiring refrigeration.
- Wash your hands after handling food and food packaging.